Hillstone Products Ltd Covid-19 Updates
Hillstone Products Ltd are currently working within the Government guidlines which can be found here
All members of the Hillstone team and actively working to ensure the safety of all our staff. Together we have put in place wthe following 5 steps to working togther as advised by the Government.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and
shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything
practical to manage transmission risk
Measures We Have Taken
Staff that can work from home are doing so. Only staff that need to attend the factories to carry out their duties are attending work.
Daily risk assesments are being conducted to assess the tasks ahead and any measures required to operate safely are being implemented these include but are not limited to:
- Reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using ‘fixed teams or partnering’
(so each person works with only a few others)
- Using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible
- Walk ways and work areas are clearly marked for social distancing.
- Walk ways and entery / exit points with a one way system where possible
- Issued cleaning, handwashing and hygiene products per member of staff
- Issued PPE per member of staff for use when required.
- Using remote working tools to avoid in-person meetings for on site and off site staff
- Staggering break times to reduce pressure on break
rooms or places to eat.
- Ensuring all workers are kept up to date with how
safety measures are being implemented or updated.